Thursday, January 15, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday

Are you a morning or night person?

I'm a night person. I like to stay up late even if I know the morning is going to be tough. Once the children are in bed and I am on my own, I am able to get much more accomplished.

What do you do when you are feeling lonely?

When I am feeling lonely, I sing, play music, or hop on the computer. Lonely times don't come often in my house.


What made you smile today?
After basketball practice, my daughter said she "was actually sweating". I wonder what she thought she was supposed to be doing?!

Midnight Snack
What did you do today that made you feel guilty?
I didn't bike or run today, even though I told myself I would.

Recipe for the Week
(instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
2 parts patience
3 parts love
1 part perseverance
1 part leadership

More food for thought is at Beacon of Hope!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I like your Recipe for the Week! It sounds like a great recipe! Have a great day!!



All Opinions Welcome!