Sunday, December 28, 2008

Friday Fill-ins (104)



1. I must lose 10 pounds before I die.
2. You can't stop dust particles from flying around in the sun...the more you swish them, the more they fly.
3. I wish I never had to buy garbage bags again. (talk about throwing away money!)
4. My family has helped me change my life.
5. I know the song "A Whole New World" (Aladdin) by heart.
6. If I weren't so afraid, I would go bungee jumping.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to "Dark Knight" on BluRay, tomorrow my plans include after Christmas markdowns and Sunday, I want to blog (not very ambitious, but definitely doable)!

More fill-ins here!

4 comments:

  1. How did you like The Dark Knight on BluRay? Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Dark Knight is on my "to see" list. Did you like it?

    I wouldn't dare go bungee jumping either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet: Loved playing, thanks.

    Smariek: I keep thinking I'll be brave enough to bungee jump, but then I actually think about doing it...yikes

    To both...Dark Knight was great. Honestly it's a little darker than the other Batmans, but still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "3. I wish I never had to buy garbage bags again. (talk about throwing away money!)"

    Awesome!

    Thanks for swinging by my little blog... I like the look of your's must spend some time reading :)

    ReplyDelete

All Opinions Welcome!